4-Person Scramble Tournament Rules
- All four players in a team hit their own ball from the appropriate tee-off. The next shot is played from the best of the four lies.
- Ladies: Red | Men’s: White | Pros: Blue
- Choose the best of the four and each team member plays their next shot from that position.
- A player is allowed to place the ball within one club length of the spot of the best shot (except on the green), but not nearer to the hole.
- The “Double Bogey” rule applies at this tournament. The highest score on any hole is 2 over par (double bogey). Once you have reached two over par on any hole, you do not have to play the double bogey. Simply mark your score card accordingly. Please use your judgment to carry the speed of play.
All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the Golf Club. Do not bring your own or you may be asked to leave the premises.
LONGEST DRIVE (Men’s and Women’s)
The object is to be the golfer with the longest drive. In order to win the contest, a golfer’s shot must be in the fairway when it comes to rest. If your ball comes to rest further than the current contest leader:
- Write you name on the marker provided.
- Use the marker to mark the spot where your ball came to rest.
STRAIGHTEST DRIVE (Men’s and Women’s)
The object is to be the golfer that hits their ball closest to the line marked on the fairway. Distance of the ball is not a factor. If your shot is closer to the line than the current contest leader:
- Write your name on the marker provided.
- Use the marker to mark the place where your ball came to rest.
CLOSEST TO THE PIN (Men’s and Women’s)
The object is to be the golfer that hits their ball closest to the pin. If your shot is closer to the pin than the current contest leader:
- Measure the distance with the measuring tape provided.
- Write your name and distance on the marker provided.
- Do not place the marker on the putting green as it may interfere with the play.
HOLE-IN-ONE (Men’s and Women’s)
- $25,000 Hole-in-One Contest
- Distance – 150 yards
- No Pro Players eligible to win