4-Person Scramble Tournament Rules
- Ladies hit from the Red Tees.
- Men hit from the White Tees.
- Pros hit from the Blue Tees. Pros are not eligible for the Hole in One Contest.
- There will be a shotgun start, and all teams will start at play at 1PM.
- All four players in a team hit their own ball from the appropriate tee-off.
- The next shot will be played from the best of the four lies, and each team member will play their next shot from the chosen spot.
- This procedure is followed on every shot for the remainder of the holes, including putts.
- To carry the speed of play, the “Double Bogey” rule applies at this tournament. The highest score on any hole is 2 over par (double bogey). Once you have reached two over par on any hole, you do not have to play the double bogey. Simply mark your score card accordingly.
- All rules of etiquette and fair play should be adhered to.
All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the Golf Club. Do not bring your own or you may be asked to leave the premises.
LONGEST DRIVE (Men’s and Women’s)
The object is to be the golfer with the longest drive. In order to win the contest, a golfer’s shot must be in the fairway when it comes to rest.
If your ball comes to rest further than the current contest leader:
- Write you name on the marker provided.
- Use the marker to mark the spot where your ball came to rest.
STRAIGHTEST DRIVE (Men’s and Women’s)
The object is to be the golfer that hits their ball closest to the line marked on the fairway. Distance of the ball is not a factor.
If your shot is closer to the line than the current contest leader:
- Write your name on the marker provided.
- Use the marker to mark the place where your ball came to rest.
CLOSEST TO THE PIN (Men’s and Women’s)
The object is to be the golfer that hits their ball closest to the pin.
If your shot is closer to the pin than the current contest leader:
- Measure the distance with the measuring tape provided.
- Write your name and distance on the marker provided.
- Do not place the marker on the putting green as it may interfere with the play.
$25,000 HOLE-IN-ONE CONTEST
- Pro Players ineligible. All other players have a chance of winning the hole-in-one prize offered.
- Men and Women hit from the same tee-off and the same distance (150 yards).
- Absolutely no practice shots, mulligans, extra or substituted shots are permitted on the target hole.
- Only the first shot taken by each player is eligible to win the hole-in-one prize offered.
- If a player gets a hole-in-one, the prize value will be restored once, and all other players who have not yet played their first shot on the target hole, will be eligible to win the second hole-in-one prize offered.
- Contest winner(s) must satisfy all terms and conditions of the Hole-In-One Insurance to receive payout.