With the golf season upon us, NADF is pleased to extend an invitation to you to become involved with the ‘Fairways for the Future’ Golf Classic as an event sponsor. The tournament, scheduled to take place on Friday, August 19, 2022 at the Fort William Country Club in Thunder Bay, Ontario promises to be another fabulous success.
Companies, businesses or individuals are invited to sponsor segments of the event in turn for great exposure and tournament proceeds support a great cause: the NADF Sponsorship Fund. The NADF Sponsorship Fund provides donations and sponsorships to northern Ontario First Nation individuals, groups and organizations for activities and events that promote the First Nation culture and encourages healthy living and social well-being. Financial aid is also available to provide assistance to northern Ontario First Nations during a crisis.
We would like to thank you in advance for considering your sponsorship and hope to have you on board for this years exciting tournament. Donations of prizes are also appreciated.
- All sponsors are invited to insert one (1) promotional piece in each of our golfer welcome bags (up to 144 players).
- All sponsors will be recognized on the tournament sponsor banner and event webpage.
- In addition to the sponsor benefits below, all sponsors will receive the following benefits:
– Company name/logo on all event advertising
– Company name/logo on sponsor banner
– Company name/logo, with hyperlink, on event webpage
Sponsorship Refund Policy:
All sponsorships and cash donations are final. No refunds will be issued.
Friends of the Fairways (Cash or Prize Donation)
- Company name with link on tournament website
- Company name on all tournament promotions and materials